We Are USA Express
We are litigation support professionals that have been working together for over 15 years. We provide lawyers with peace of mind so that every case runs smoothly. Our management team consists of lawyers, process servers, private investigators, insurance claims adjustors and attorney services professionals ready to fulfill your litigation support needs.
It is the mission of USA Express Attorney Services, Investigative and Claims Management Services:
- To find solutions for our clients by providing factual, relevant and timely information through innovative investigation research.
- To provide uncompromising service and to utilize resources and technology to find newer and faster ways to meet our client’s needs.
- To provide our clients with a level of satisfaction that always surpasses their expectations.
What We Do
USA Express provides a wide range of litigation support services from service of process, full scale investigations, attorney services, and records retrieval to subpoena preparation; insurance claims management & Investigations. No matter how large or complex the job is, USA Express can get it done first, and more importantly, get it done right.
The USA Express Difference
- We find solutions for our clients by providing factual, relevant and timely information through innovative investigation research.
- We provide uncompromising attorney services and utilize current technology to find newer and faster ways to meet our client’s needs.
- We provide our clients with a level of satisfaction that always surpasses their litigation support services expectations.
- If we don’t locate your person of interest, you don’t pay.
If you are not 100% satisfied with our performance, you don’t pay.
Who We Serve
USA Express has the capabilities to assist insurance companies with all of their claims investigations and digital copy services; Law Firms with all of their process serving, court filing, legal copy services, attorney services and full scale investigations including Personal Injury Investigations Nationwide. We also provide private parties with surveillance and infidelity investigations. We pride ourselves on treating every case with 25 plus years of experience under our belt, and are sensitive to every client’s needs.
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles (CAALA), Member Benefit Provider
- Consumer Attorneys of California (CAOC)
- California Licensed Private Investigator PI22511
- California Licensed Independent Adjuster 2G93529
- The School of Private Investigation
- California Association of Licensed Investigators – (CALI)
- Member Pictorial Learning Program
- California Association of Photocopiers and Process Servers – (CAPPS)
- Insurance Fraud Awareness Committee
- 2004-2005 – Governor of California Association of Licensed Investigators
- San Fernando Valley District
- World Association of Detectives – (WAD)
- National Counsel of Investigative and Security Services – (NCISS)
- National Association of Professional Process Servers – (NAPPS)
- California Association of Legal Support Professionals (CALSPro)
Meet the CEO
H. Harry Kazakian is the founder, President and Chief Executive Officer of USA Express Legal and Investigative Services, Inc., and as such, oversees the day-to-day operations of the company. Harry Kazakian has been in the legal support and investigative arena for the last 28 years, providing a multitude of investigations and claims management services to corporations, law firms and insurance companies. He has participated in over 4000 mediations and arbitrations and testified in court regarding the cases he has investigated. He is a licensed private investigator and an independent adjuster licensed by the California Department of Insurance. He was also a claims adjuster for over 22 years and a Los Angeles County paramedic for over 10 years. He is an active member of the California Association of Licensed Investigators, along with many other organizations.
An expert in insurance defense, as well as accident scene and background investigations in criminal and civil matters, Mr. Kazakian has spoken at numerous workshops and seminars on the subject of fraud and accident scene and background investigations. He has spoken to thousands of attorneys in California in the last two years and provided accident investigations training to employee investigators at The Automobile Club of Southern California. He is a former paramedic with Los Angeles County and has extensive knowledge and experience in emergency medicine and treatment. As a former claims adjuster who worked with a major insurance carrier for 22 years, he has extensive experience in high exposure and complex cases, including insurance coverage and bad faith. He is a qualified expert witness in the fields of insurance claims, coverage, bad faith and pre-employment screening.
Harry Kazakian has a very strict level of screening and training for USA Express investigators and legal support personnel. They are all fully-screened and then trained to provide evidence that will maximize settlements for your clients. Our firm’s investigators stand out in court and provide professional results with unquestionable testimony. In the last sixteen years, we have helped to recover over $20 million for our clients by successfully assisting corporations and law firms in everything from personal injury cases to civil lawsuits and high-end criminal defense.
21031 Ventura Blvd Ste 920 Woodland Hills, CA 91364
71 Stevenson Street Ste 400 San Francisco, CA 94105
USA EXPRESS, INC.
Serving Nationwide with Integrity since 1998