We Are USA ExpressWe are litigation support professionals who have been working together for over 15 years. We provide lawyers with peace of mind so that every case runs smoothly. Our management team consists of lawyers, process servers, private investigators, insurance claims adjustors and attorney services professionals ready to fulfill your litigation support needs.
It is the mission of USA Express Attorney Services, Investigative and Claims Management Services:
- To find solutions for our clients by providing factual, relevant and timely information through innovative investigation research.
- To provide uncompromising service and to utilize resources and technology to find newer and faster ways to meet our client’s needs.
- To provide our clients with a level of satisfaction that always surpasses their expectations.
What We Do
The USA Express Difference
- We find solutions for our clients by providing factual, relevant and timely information through innovative investigation research.
- We provide uncompromising attorney services and utilize current technology to find newer and faster ways to meet our client’s needs.
- We provide our clients with a level of satisfaction that always surpasses their litigation support services expectations.
- If we don’t locate your person of interest, you don’t pay.
If you are not 100% satisfied with our performance, you don’t pay.
Who We Serve
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles (CAALA), Member Benefit Provider
- Consumer Attorneys of California (CAOC)
- California Licensed Private Investigator PI22511
- California Licensed Independent Adjuster 2G93529
- The School of Private Investigation
- California Association of Licensed Investigators – (CALI)
- Member Pictorial Learning Program
- California Association of Photocopiers and Process Servers – (CAPPS)
- Insurance Fraud Awareness Committee
- 2004-2005 – Governor of California Association of Licensed Investigators
- San Fernando Valley District
- World Association of Detectives – (WAD)
- National Counsel of Investigative and Security Services – (NCISS)
- National Association of Professional Process Servers – (NAPPS)
- California Association of Legal Support Professionals (CALSPro)
Meet the CEO
Over the last two years alone, Harry Kazakian, a licensed private investigator, has helped over a thousand attorneys win their cases. Mr. Kazakian’s accident scene investigations which maximize potential recovery for his clients, have earned him the reputation of being one of the most sought-after investigators in California. His expertise in insurance claims and investigations in criminal and civil matters has resulted in him being invited to write articles for publications such as Forbes Magazine and serve as a guest speaker at numerous workshops and seminars. Mr. Kazakian has also provided investigations training to The Automobile Club of Southern California employee investigators.
During his role as a Los Angeles County EMT/Paramedic, Mr. Kazakian gained extensive experience in emergency medicine and treatment, including traumatic brain injury. As a former claims adjuster, Mr. Kazakian became an expert witness in insurance claims and coverage. He was part of a special investigations unit at a well-known liability carrier in the 1990s. He has over 22 years of experience investigating and settling high exposure complex cases, including insurance coverage & bad faith consulting, as well as testifying. Mr. Kazakian’s track record also includes mediating over 4,000 cases and testifying for his investigations. This experience has, in turn, helped him understand what mediators, arbitrators, and claims adjusters are looking for when evaluating a case. His combined experience of 30 years in litigation support, claims management and handling assignments for the legal industry, corporate entities, and insurance companies makes him uniquely qualified to take on personal injury and wrongful death investigations. Mr. Kazakian was recently in the news for investigating unjustified police shooting cases.
USA Express Legal and Investigative Services Inc. has a rigorous and stringent level of screening for the investigators and claim adjusters they hire. Over the last fourteen years, Mr. Kazakian’s team has successfully defended different types of corporations in a variety of matters from workers’ compensation cases, civil lawsuits, and high-end lemon law cases recovering well over 20 million dollars for clients. The team is fully-screened and properly trained to provide legal and defensible evidence to stand out in court and provide professional results with unquestionable testimony. Harry Kazakian owes his company’s success to hiring the right people, an effective training program, and positive relationships he’s built with satisfied clients over the last twenty years.
21031 Ventura Blvd Ste 920 Woodland Hills, CA 91364
71 Stevenson Street Ste 400 San Francisco, CA 94105